Cell Culture Chamber
This chamber has been specially designed for datalogging. In particular it meets the servere
conditions required to success fermentation experiments and other controlled parameters
- 2 L cylindrical chamber,
- 4 x 12 mm Ø holes for O2, CO2, pH, Ethanol or Turbidity probes,
- 2 x 6 mm Ø holes for temperature or luxmeter probes,
- 1 hole equipped with samples extraction and injection system,
- 1 hole for an oxygenation system,
- 1 hole for electric heater.
- 1 electric heater for thermal regulation,
- 1 oxygenation system,
- 12 plugs (6 solid and 6 open) for use with or without probes,
- 1 magnetic bar for stirring.
This fermentation chamber can also be used to study cellular growth.
Designed from a 2L glass enclosure ;
- 4 x 12 mm holes and 2 x 6 mm holes enabling you to immerse probes such as O2, CO2, ethanol, pH,
- an hole equipped with an aliquot sampling and liquid introduction device
- an hole for the bubbling system
- an hole for the thermoregulator
The features of the stopper enable a relative pressure control.